Ascension (J.A.C.) Ascension (J.A.C.)

Few things.

I think reverse crash at the start though was too high pitched, too loud, the breakdowns had a little much time alterations w/e you want to call it with Gross Beat, finally, you should have more basses, different fx ect...

Finally I highly recomend using other meathods of making yer wobble bass, I usually use massive, or some sort of LFO with other vst plugins.

Now enough with all that criticism, I really enjoyed the track, your beats and grit with that bass were gnarley.

joemamabeach responds:

Thx for the comment I appreciate it =)

Examination(not a Crook) Examination(not a Crook)

GOT THE IDEA

SPEED UP THAT BASS

Dubstep is usually 140 bpm with a kick on the first half note and a snare on the second.
You got the idea.

mako94 responds:

it is 140bpm but i did space everything slow and slow and slow for dub step
i was trying to do something like i did earlier http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/447396
THANKS THOUGH FOR THE REVEIW IT WILL FIX THE DRUMS- thankyou for that lil advice!

bleep bloop bloop bleep bloop bloop

LOL

THATS ACTUALLY REALLY KOOL!

TURN IT INTO A PSYTRANCE SONG PLEASE (I WILL BECOME YOUR LOVER)

Moonlit Shore Moonlit Shore

The drums were good

Drum loops you made are slick... This needs to be made a total drum and bass... Change the synths 'n stuff, you should link me up with those samples.

OpenLight responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you thought the drums were good, especially since that was literally my first attempt at them.

I'm very grateful for the 8 too! But, is it an 8 because this should be full drum and bass or is it for something else? I'm always open to learn more haha.

Rip Tide Rip Tide

GROOVY

JESUS THIS IS SO GROOVIE!

This should be like a totally new subsub genre, Groovestep, or discostep :O.

Totally origional content, I love it. Great track.

Shuffle This Shuffle This

This has managed to impress me Criticism below

This is very interesting, VERY, it kind of sounds like you mixed trance, drum and bass, and slayer together, it was interesting.

Jesus I really want to see this flp
(Only to learn from, that slayer track really got me stoked, if it were some sort of reese bass or wobble bass it woulda been 10 x more sex.)

Normally I 0 bomb for slayer...

In this case, 8/10 4/5,
The Kick drum and intro wasn't that interesting (-1)
This isn't metal at all (-1)

urboyrob responds:

Thank you for your honest opinion and criticism.

The Slayer effect is definitely the most interesting effect in the whole FL program. It took me a while to figure out how to use it; still i am new to it and want to perfect it. I will try my best to get a legitimate desktop recording and release a tut of what i did with the slayer effect. I am only using it now because i dont have the best equipments to send real guitar riffs and solos into the program. Lets hope in sometime soon in the near future.

again, thank you!

Clock - Mudkipz (WiP) Clock - Mudkipz (WiP)

Lol what? CRITICIZM BELOW

THIS ISNT DUBSTEP
BOOBASS ISNT WELCOME
YOUTUBE THE UKF DUBSTEP TUTORIAL
^^^ DO IT NOW

I JUST THREW UP

ILY.

TimerClock14 responds:

Sir; sir, excuse me. Sir. You forgot your brain.

and your mudkips

==(Hammock Song)== ==(Hammock Song)==

Awesome

Nothing like some nice cool jazz once in a while.

Infinite Excitement Infinite Excitement

NOOOOO

NO SLAYER... ATM I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO STEAL YOUR COMPUTER... THIS IS WRONG! ASK SOMEONE WHO CAN PLAY GUITAR TO RECORD SHIT FOR YOU DONT EVER USE SLAYER

Thank you.

I dislike slayer with a passion... It makes decent songs sound like shit.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Your comment made me laugh :D I knew an FL Slayer hater would comment or vote on this and, of course, give it a bad rating. But yeah, everyone has his tastes, I understand that.

The only thing I'm really disappointed of is that you didn't even give the orchestral VST a chance to shine in this.

[Cloud Cluster-JaV] [Cloud Cluster-JaV]

I do enjoy

Very well done, I'd like to see this on the front page, sick liquid trance track.

alexjav21 responds:

Thanks for the review! i'd like to see it on the front page too! haha :P